We are licensed by the Office of the Texas State Chemist as a distributor of raw goat milk as a specialty animal feed. In accordance with state law, our real goat milk labeled for animal feed is decharacterized (dyed with an FDA-approved food coloring to distinguish it from milk labeled for human consumption) and sold in packaging that is distinct from milk sold for human consumption. Raw goat milk is a great feed for orphan animals, such as goats, puppies, and deer, and is seasonally available for purchase and pickup at our farm for $5 / half-gallon. For more information, please contact us.
RAW GOAT MILK$5/Half-Gallon
Labeled (see picture) for animal consumption only. Contact us to purchase.
Our Real Goat Milk:
- Is animal feed only
- Produced under an Animal Feed license from the Office of the Texas State Chemist
- Is processed with
- No pasteurization
- Identified with food-grade dye (required by law to distinguish from Grade A milk for human consumption)
- Is sold in half-gallon packages
- Smaller sizes available upon request, custom pricing applies
- Larger sizes are NOT available
- Is packaged in heat-sealed bags
- 4mL thick walls
- ‘Milk jugs’ (and other packaging similar to milk for human consumption) are not available (prohibited by state law)
Buying our Real Goat Milk
- Contact us for current availability and to schedule an appointment
- Schedule a pickup
- Weekly scheduled pickup – by appointment only
- Milk is hard frozen upon pickup
- Scheduling required one week in advance
- ALL milk not picked up during scheduled appointment time is discarded as spoiled, and is non-replaceable
- Make payment
- First time / one-time purchase: cash or credit-card only (3% card processing fee applies)
- Weekly pickup: non-refundable payment is required one week in advance (refunds are made to cover orders unable to be fulfilled)
- Pickup your real goat milk
- Bring a cooler and hard-frozen ice packs
- Don’t make your milk wait – real goat milk is nutritious animal feed – don’t waste it!
- If an emergency arises, let us know ASAP so that we can make other arrangements with you and ensure your milk stays frozen
- Feed it to your animals!