Why would I reserve?
We keep a small herd of dairy goats. This means that we have a very limited number of offspring available for sale each year. Reserving a goat is a way for you to beat the rush and ensure your place in line.
How does it work?
1) you can reserve a kid(s) in general or from a specific breeding before birth [SEE BELOW]
2) you can reserve a specific kid(s) after birth but before weaning [CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE]
3) you can reserve a specific dairy goat(s) currently for sale to hold it until you are able to come pick it up or until it is ready to pick up (such as a doe with unweaned kids) [CONTACT US]
To reserve a goat, we require is a $200 non-refundable deposit per goat, with the applicable contract (below). This deposit, once received and cleared, will hold your goat according to the terms of the contract.
If you are reserving an unborn kid(s), your deposit will place you on a list. We, in turn, will contact everyone on the list in the order we received their deposits, and give them the opportunity to make an appointment. Detailed terms are included in the appropriate reservation contracts below.
NOTE: We accept personal check, cash, money order/cashier’s check, and most major credit/debit cards (3% transaction fee). All forms of payment other than cash must successfully clear/settle before the reservation is in force.
What’s available? – 2017 expected breedings
2017 PRE-KIDDING RESERVATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAIL UPDATES (bottom of page) to be notified of updates as breeding updates are announced or other goats are posted for sale!
- 2 Alpine doelings
PRICE: $600 each
How Do I Reserve?
Interested in kids not yet born? Maybe even from a specific breeding?
–> Go to
Interested in kids not yet weaned?
- Download, print and fill out the reservation contract
- Mail us the completed reservation contract and the appropriate deposit. The kids are not reserved until we receive your payment and it clears.
NOTE: If you would like to pay by credit or debit card, please e-mail us. We will be happy to help you pay the reservation deposit by credit/debit card, but do charge a 3% processing fee for this service.